We’ve been entered into the ‘Best Small Shops’ competition! Please support your newest village utility and vote!
As you are probably aware the last shop in the village closed a couple of years ago; the new Community shop is not only a real convenience, but destinational in the product ranges it has on offer.
The ethos of the shop is to reduce packaging, where possible and avoid single-use plastic, again where possible.
A few more reasons to vote for us:
- The Filling Station is dedicated to zero packaging.
- There are over 250 lines sold from hoppers, jars and scoop bins from which you can buy just the amount you require and put into the containers that you bring with you.
- Where ever possible we are supporting local producers, suppliers and local small businesses.
- We have milk, milkshake and orange in glass bottles from a local dairy, hand soaps made in Trawden.
- We have fresh cakes made daily in the village.
- The convenience side of the village shop has tinned goods and dried goods: tinned peas, baked beans, tinned fruit and fresh cream, to go with it, we have your morning cereals or items to make your evening meal.